Skip to main content

Some of Our Favorite Gifts for Kids




Posted By Candi Carey



Today we are going to talk about some of our favorite gifts for kids for those of you who are still looking for holiday gifts!  

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Thank goodness I got mine out of the way early this year, but honestly, this is the first year ever that I haven’t been a little bit stressed about it at this point. 

I have 3 children of my own, plus another 4 nieces and nephews that I buy for every year.  It seems like I am always shopping for the kiddos at the last minute. Do you find yourself dealing with the same thing? If you said yes, then no worries! 

Like I said, we are going to talk about some of our favorite gifts for kids to help you get your shopping list taken care of. 



Kids Gifts for the Kitchen


Sassafras The Little Cook® Chef's Jacket and Hat For Kids

Does your little one like to cook?  How about surprising them with this adorable Little Cook Chef’s Jacket and Hat for Kids?  It is so so cute!  

  • Chefs jacket will make your kid feel like a pro.
  • The Little Cook® logo is embroidered on the sleeve
  • Made of 100% cotton.
  • Fits Boys and Girls sizes 6-8.

Little Cook® Apron Set: Chef's Hat, Apron, Oven Mitts, Wooden Spoon, a Bonus Set of Cookie Cutters

Fun apron, cute hat and cooking tools for your little cook!  This set is awesome for baking projects with the kids.

  • INCLUDES - Chef's Hat, Apron, Oven Mitts, Wooden Spoon, & Set of Cookie Cutters.
  • ADJUSTABLE - Cotton chef's hat has adjustable velcro closure.
  • DURABLE - 100-percent-cotton bib-style apron in sunny yellow.
  • SAFE - Long quilted oven mitts protect hands and forearms from heat.
  • BONUS - Added bonus 6 adorable cookie cutters & child-sized wooden spoon comfortable for small hands.

Sassafras The Little Cook®: Icy Snowman Baking Kit

This Snowman Baking Kit is the perfect wintertime gift for kids because, well, SNOWMAN! 
  • Make your snowman out of something a little warmer than snow this year – and tastier too
  • Kids will love decorating their cake snowman to warm up after building their real one
  • Holiday cheer won’t be a second late thanks to the included holiday kitchen timer
  • Sassafras products are tested to ensure the highest safety standards for kids
  • Recommended for ages 5 and up

Kids Gifts for the Craft Room

These kids' gifts for the craft room are so much fun and will bring out your child’s artistic imagination!

Sassafras My Little Garden: Paint Your Own Ceramic Fairy Garden Set Paint Kit

This is a gift that is great for the craft room and great for the garden!  This adorable little fairy garden set will bring a pop of color to the yard or garden.

  • Decorate your garden or yard with your child’s unique artwork
  • Known to welcome all fairies, from the tooth fairy to fairy godmothers
  • Includes 2 ceramic fairies and their fairy house, 1 paintbrush, and 6 paints
  • Sassafras products appeal to the eye, as well as inspire learning and creativity
  • Recommended for ages 5 and up

Sassafras Sew Cute! Sewing Kit

If the kiddo you are shopping for wants to learn to sew, this fun sewing kit is a great idea!
  • Sew so many cute things including a flower, owl, dog or cat
  • This 69pc includes: 6 sheets of felt, 52 felt shapes, 4 sewing needles, 2 thread colors, scissors, measuring tape, polyfill stuffing, felt sewing pouch, and instruction card
  • Recommended for ages 7 and up. Made in China

Sassafras Weaving Kit

The child you are shopping for will have so much fun creating potholders and other fun fabric projects with this awesome weaving kit.  
  • Create fabric by weaving yarn through a loom make a beautiful hanging tapestry, coaster, or trivet
  • This 12 pc set includes: 1 wooden loom, 2 weaving shuttles, 1 wooden shaft gear, 2 loom hooks, 5 balls of yard and instruction card
  • Recommended for ages 7 and up. Made in China


Other Fun Kids Gifts


Sassafras Red Ladybug Roller Backpack Bag

This ladybug roller bag is super cute!
  • Child-sized trolley backpack is the perfect mix of fun and function
  • Made of wipe-clean vinyl, this pack features padded shoulder straps and a retractable trolley for easy portability
  • Zippered pockets add a fun 3D element while providing extra storage space
  • Pack measures approximately 11" high by 10" wide x 3.5" deep
  • For ages 5 years and older
Sassafras Yo Ho Ho Pirate Play Set

When I was young, felt playsets like this were my absolute favorite things!  

You can create different scenes over and over again just by moving the pieces and sticking them back on.  Sometimes the most simple gifts really are the most fun.
  • Children will enjoy hours of creative fun as they move the cling-on pieces to create endless stories and imaginative play
  • These storyboards are also great for improving language and speech therapy
  • Since felt naturally clings, there is no need for any adhesive!
  • Children will enjoy hours of creative fun as they move the cling-on pieces to create endless stories and imaginative play.
  • Recommended for ages 3 and up. Made in China


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day Activities for the Family

What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day?  While I do love going on dates with my husband, I actually don’t look at Valentine’s Day as a day for him and I. I don’t mean to be a big bummer, but I tend to view this holiday as a bit of a commercialized day. I like to date my husband throughout the year and I tell him I love him multiple times each and every day. That’s why I choose to make Valentine’s Day a day for the family. We love spending time together and while, like my husband, I tell them every day that I love them, but I do like the idea of an entire day that celebrates our family’s love for one another.  While I do love spending time with the whole family on Valentine’s Day, I do not like taking the family out to dinner on February 14th. Truth be told, I don’t really even like going out to eat with my husband on that day: restaurants are far too busy on Valentine’s Day to make a dinner out with kids much fun at all. Your wait will likely be incredibly...

8 benefits of musical toys for kids

Whether you are a musician or not, you can’t dispute the importance of music in our lives. From historic musical figures like Beethoven and Bach to game-changing musicians like Elvis, U2 and "The Boss", music is a part of us.  it is in our history books , our memories and life without music would be too quiet. if you are wanting to open your children’s minds up to the arts, childhood musical instruments are the way to get a start on this. I know, I know... how exactly can a silly, noisy little toy make any difference in your child’s life, right? Trust me, it can be done and you will be so glad that you brought music into their lives. if you are still on the fence about it, I will prove the benefits to you: here are 8 benefits of musical toys for kids: Promotes creativity - the truth is, your child is going to make noise regardless of what is put in front of them. they are curious, they want to know what sounds they can make. when an instrument is pu...