Skip to main content
This blog has moved to its homepage: https://sassafrasstore.com/blog/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day Activities for the Family

What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day?  While I do love going on dates with my husband, I actually don’t look at Valentine’s Day as a day for him and I. I don’t mean to be a big bummer, but I tend to view this holiday as a bit of a commercialized day. I like to date my husband throughout the year and I tell him I love him multiple times each and every day. That’s why I choose to make Valentine’s Day a day for the family. We love spending time together and while, like my husband, I tell them every day that I love them, but I do like the idea of an entire day that celebrates our family’s love for one another.  While I do love spending time with the whole family on Valentine’s Day, I do not like taking the family out to dinner on February 14th. Truth be told, I don’t really even like going out to eat with my husband on that day: restaurants are far too busy on Valentine’s Day to make a dinner out with kids much fun at all. Your wait will likely be incredibly...

8 benefits of musical toys for kids

Whether you are a musician or not, you can’t dispute the importance of music in our lives. From historic musical figures like Beethoven and Bach to game-changing musicians like Elvis, U2 and "The Boss", music is a part of us.  it is in our history books , our memories and life without music would be too quiet. if you are wanting to open your children’s minds up to the arts, childhood musical instruments are the way to get a start on this. I know, I know... how exactly can a silly, noisy little toy make any difference in your child’s life, right? Trust me, it can be done and you will be so glad that you brought music into their lives. if you are still on the fence about it, I will prove the benefits to you: here are 8 benefits of musical toys for kids: Promotes creativity - the truth is, your child is going to make noise regardless of what is put in front of them. they are curious, they want to know what sounds they can make. when an instrument is pu...